We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently.
Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified,
explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of Personal Data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your Personal Data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- International Transfers: where it is the case that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.